Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walgreens 8/23


Walgreens has many deals weekly, along with Register Rewards which is pretty much getting the money back you paid for or less, but as store credit. It's a good thing to get these deals and roll them on to other items that will give you more RR's. Keeping the money going is the best way to get the best deal. It's a little confusing and I haven't gotten into it yet, but I plan to soon.

I don't want to post every deal, but look at your paper or the online ad. I'll add what stands out to me.

Select Kellogg’s Cereal (12 to 20-oz.), 2/$5
Find a $1/2 coupon

$2 each/$4 & earn $2 RR's

Reach Toothbrush, $0.99 (w/ ad coupon)

Use $1/1 (SS 8/2/09) Reach Toothbrush w/ ad coupon
FREE

Rimmel Mascara $3.49 (on sale 40% off)
$2/1 Rimmel Mascara (RP 8/23/09)
Possibly .09

Scotch Transparent Tape, 2/$1 (w/ ad coupon)
$1/3 Scotch Tape (V 7/12/09) w/ ad coupon
$0.17 ea.

There is also a coupon for a free 8x10 photo collage on Wednesday 8/26 ONLY. I'll post the online code when it's released.

No comments: