Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Walgreens & CHEAP wipes!




I just got back from Walgreens & bought the following to the the left. I spent .96 on 3 Huggies 72 count wipes. These cost $2.79 at Walgreens, but with a $2 off Walgreens coupon which can be found in the front of the store next to the weekly ad, they're in a booklet labeled back to school. I also had 3 $.50 coupons from previous Sunday papers to be combined. There was one in this past sunday's paper that I overlooked, so I will go back for 2 more boxes. This is such a savings and my sister is lucky I won't use this for my personal use, but give it to her for my future nephew. Even if you don't have any manufacturer coupons, .79 each isn't bad. You don't even have to clip 3 coupons if you want to buy 3, just get one and $2 should be taken off all 3. Don't let the back of this coupon confuse you, there is a typo & it says $1 off. So I saved a total of $7.50!
I actually meant to get these free, but this Walgreens was out of the items I wanted to "purchase" for my Register Rewards. The items would of been free, too while earning me $1 Register Reward for free wipes. Oh well! I didn't feel like running around too many Walgreens since I hate to drag people from store to store.

Actually I lied, I spent $1.21 total there, but .25 was for 25 digital prints. Walgreens usually has free or cheap photo deals and this week especially. Tomorrow will be 20 prints FREE! Tuesday was my favorite with a free 11x14 poster :)

No comments: